Sunday, April 26, 2009

5DPIUI (days past IUI)

1AM this morning I woke up in excruciating pain, I wanted to cry. It hurt from all angles... my back ached, my stomach ached, I couldn't get comfortable. Finally, pillow between my legs, lying on my stomach and my side, and DH pressing firmly into my lower back did the trick. After about what seemed like forever, the pain subsided. I was wide awake, as you can imagine. I stayed in that position, playing on the internet on my phone trying to get sleepy again. Finally, I am ready to pass out, and I must've for a few minutes... but then at 3AM, I was wide awake, in unbelievable pain again.

Implantation??? Who knows. I had no spotting with the cramping... but then again, I didn't last time either. 7 days left until I know for sure, give or take a day. I soooo want it to be positive!

OH - and these progesterone suppositories I'm taking? Not too bad, making me extremely tired! Except for my 1am/3am wake ups, I went to bed at 6pm and did not get up until 9am! Insane, I haven't slept that long in forever. I would love to think it's an early pregnancy symptom, but I don't want to get my hopes up - so for now I'll blame it on the progesterone.

AND I almost forgot - the progesterone elevates your BBT... so much for knowing that I'm pregnant when my temperature stays high. I'm still charting it though, just so I have the record if I have to do a second round like this one. I can't even tell you how much it has helped having all of my charts from 2007! I pretty much can predict how my body is going to react to meds, when I've had cramping before, etc etc. Everyone should keep charts like that. My favorite one is on the JustforMommies website. Good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment