Tuesday, April 28, 2009

7DPIUI - CD20

Okay, so this is all just ridiculous now. Some of these symptoms are carry over from yesterday afternoon/night, and some of them are from today. I hate the TWW!

Yesterday
  • Starving!
  • Knee pain
  • Gassy. Way gassy.
  • Cravings: Hamburgers & Smoothies - neither tasted good though, I mean, the hamburger was okay, but the smoothie was disgusting, I didn't even finish it. Tasted my DH's, his tasted sour to me. DH tasted both smoothies and thought they both were fine and very sweet. Humph.
  • Abdominal Pain - Bad cramps throughout day and worse by 8PM
  • Slept through the night after cramping subsided. Took 1 Tylenol Extended Release (650mg) before going to bed.

  • Today

  • Woke up early, had to pee. Negative HPT (of course I knew it would be, I'm just a peestickaholic - love that term, so it on someone's post.)
  • Woke up on time, stuffy nose, had to pee. I had a stuffy nose from the time I got pregnant the last time until the day after I delivered.
  • Exhausted. Absolutely exhausted, even though I slept for about 10 hours.
  • Nausea - very light, mostly just a queazy feeling. Ate jello when I realized I hadn't put anything in my stomach yet. Jello tasted nasty. Pasta Salad instead, Still feel queazy.
  • Cramps. Bad cramps. Just like yesterday. I've had them since Sunday (CD18).
  • Face is warm and rosey.
  • Messiness gone, still on same meds though.

  • Will update more later I suppose. I'm sure there will be more. (c;

    No comments:

    Post a Comment